Authorization OBJECTS OF USER MASER RECORD
Authorization objects of user master record
The user master record contains the following authorization objects.
- Object S_USER_GRP
- Object S_USER_PRO
- Object S_USER_AUTH
- Object S_USER_AGR
- Object S_USER_TCD
- Object S_USER_VAL
1. S_USER_GRP: – This object is used to create master record and assign to a user group
2. S_USER_PRO: -This object is used assign authorization profile to the assign users.
3. S_USER_AUTH: – This object is used to maintain authorizations
4. S_USER_AGR: – This is one of the important object used for authorize to protect roles, with this object you can specify for which activities the SAP user to be created, modify and display etc.
5. S_USER_TCD: – In this object you can assign particular transaction codes based on the role,.
6. S_USER_VAL: – This object used to authorize the values that the system admin able to change the user profile.
This is the user maintenance screen, with screen you can maintain all the users details with roles, parameters, authorizations, profiles and so on.
In our next training tutorials we are going to discuss briefly how to create users in SAP system step by step.