Purchasing Info Records
SAP Purchasing Training guides how to create purchasing information records in SAP. Purchasing info records are created for different procurement types such as standard, subcontracting, pipeline, consignment. It is used store information on a vendor and a material as master data at plant level or purch. org.
SAP Path: – SAP Easy Access > Logistics > Materials Management > Purchasing > Master Data > Info Record > Create
Transaction Code: – ME11 – Create
ME12 – Change
ME13 – Display
Step 1: – In the initial screen Create info records, enter the following information.
- Enter Vendor code, Material code, purchasing org and plant
- Enter the info category as standard (for normal procurement) or subcontracting (for sub-contracting)
In next screen, no need to enter any information as it copies all the data from the Vendor Master.
Step 2:– In next screen, update the following data.
- Enter delivery time and purchase organization is defaulted from the Material Master
- Enter the Standard Quantity
- Enter the appropriate Tax Code
- Rem. Shelf life is defaulted from the Material Master.
- Enter the Net Price
Create info record: purch organization data 2
Purchase order text is defaulted from the Material Master data.
After updating the mandatory fields, click on save icon to save the data.