The following configuration guides you to define number ranges for purchasing documents in SAP MM. In this configuration step we are going to maintain number ranges for
- Purchase Requistion
- Purchase Orders
- Contract and Scheduling agreement
SAP IMG Path: – SPRO >> Implementation Guide for R/3 Customizing (IMG) >> Materials Management >> Purchasing >> RFQ/Quotation > Define Number Ranges
- Click on to display the overview of number ranges for purchasing documents
- Click on to display the defined number ranges.
- Click on to change the status of number ranges.
- Click on to change the number ranges or create new number ranges.
- Click on Interval icon to create new purchasing document number ranges
- Click on delete icon if you want delete the existing number ranges
Maintain the number ranges as per your business requirements,
Click on save icon to save the defined purchasing document number ranges.