Create Activity Types
The following training tutorials guides how to create activity types in SAP step by step.
IMG Path: – SPRO > IMG > Controlling > Cost center accounting > Master data > Activity Types > Create Activity Types.
Step 1: – Enter transaction code SPRO in the command field and enter.
Step 2: – In customizing execute project screen select SAP Reference IMG.
Step 3: – In next screen, follow the path and double click on create activity types.
On the choose activity screen, select create activity type.
Enter your controlling key.
On new entries screen, update the following fields.
1. Activity type: – Enter the activity type key.
2. Valid from: – Enter the valid from and to fields.
On the basic screen, update the following fields.
- Name: – Enter name of the activity type.
- Description: – Enter the descriptive name of activity type.
- Activity unit: – Enter the activity type unit.
- CCtr categories: – Update categories type.
- AType Category: – Update AType category.
- Mark the average price.
After updating all the mandatory fields, click on save button to save the entries. Successfully activity types are created in SAP.