Create Assessment Cost Element
The following training tutorials guides how to create assessment cost elements in SAP step by step.
Path: – SPRO > IMG > Controlling > Cost center accounting > planning > Allocations > Assessment > Create Assessment cost elements.
Enter transaction SPRO in command field and enter.
Click on SAP reference IMG.
Follow the IMG path and double click on create assessment cost elements.
A pop window opens to set controlling area, enter your control area key and enter.
On create cost element screen, update the following fields.
1. Cost element: – Enter the cost element key.
2. Valid from: – Update the valid from and to fields.
3. After updating cost element and valid from fields, click on master data.
In next screen, update the following details.
- Name: – Enter the short description of assessment cost element.
- Description: – Enter the descriptive name of the assessment cost element.
- Update 42 (assessment) in celem category field.
Click on save button to save the entries. Successfully assessment cost element is created in SAP.