SAP HCM / HR Training
SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) Training Tutorials for free of cost by real time SAP HR experts. SAP HR module training material is designed to configure HR module in an easy way step-by-step with screen shots for Consultant as well as an end user. SAP HR is also called as Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and Human capital management.
SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) is one of the important modules in ERP SAP. SAP HR (human Resource Management) manages all functions from hiring an employee to its final termination in organization. It consist various sub components such as Personnel Management, Organizational Management (OM), Time Management and Payroll.
SAP HR training material teaches you in a easy method with screen shots step by step with scenarios.
Please refer below SAP HCM / HR module training tutorial one by one in series with real time scenarios.
- Define Company
- Define Company Code
- Assign company code to company
- Define Personnel Areas
- Assign Personnel Area to Company Code
- Define Personnel Subarea
- Define Employee Groups
- Define Employee Subgroups
- Define Payroll area
- Assign Employee Subgroup to Employee Group
- Create organizational unit
- Setup Number Assignment for plan versions
- Maintain Number Ranges in Organizational Management
- Activate Inheritance of Account Assignment Features
- Set Up Transport Connection
- Integration with Cost Distribution
- Maintain object types
- Infotype menu configuration
- Create info Groups
- Maintain Country Info Types
- Maintain Subtypes
- Relationship Maintenance
- Setup integration with personal administration
SAP HCM Personal Administration (PA)
- Maintain Number Ranges for Personal numbers.
- Maintain user parameters
- Define Employee Attributes
- Set up Personal Action type
- Maintain personnel actions
- Create new position
- Create number ranges for applicant numbers
- Create media
- Create recruitment instruments
- Create Advertisement
- Create Personnel Officers
- Application Structure
SAP HR Time Management (TM)
Check out for SAP HCM interview questions and answers and training tutorials.