SAP Security Training Tutorials
SAP security is one of the most important technical module where the SAP security administrators are responsible for the development and administration of user rights on SAP systems.
For success and effective functions in every organization, standard SAP security model has to be implemented at all levels. When we are implementing SAP security we have consider some important points.
- What needs to be protected internal or external treats of organization.
- From whom it needs to be protected.
- What actions are to be taken to prevent this treats.
- When developing security, you must first determine what you wants to be safe.
Why Security is important
SAP security helps to give only particular access to users to perform their job and restrict unauthorized access. ERP
Our free SAP Security training tutorials guides you everything about how to implement security module step by step with real time scenarios.
Introduction to SAP Security
- User master record in SAP
- Objects of user master record
- User types in SAP
- Create new user account in SAP
- Mass user maintenance
- How to create Roles in SAP security
- What is derived roles and how to create in SAP
- Create Composite Roles in SAP
Manage SAP with high Security
- What is Authorization
- Authorization object and field values
- Create Authorization object and Object class
Common tables used in SAP security
Also read SAP security interview questions and answers that explains with real time scenarios.
Download Free SAP Materials