Create Sales order
The following training tutorials guides how to create sales order in SAP
SAP Path: Logistics> Sales and Distribution> Sales> Order> Create
Transaction Code: VA01
On the screen “create sales order: Initial screen” update the following fields and press enter
- Enter order type (OR = Standard Order).
- Enter appropriate sales organization.
- Enter appropriate Distribution channel.
- Select the division (00 = Header Division).
- Click on create with reference if you want to create sales order with reference.
On the create standard order overview screen, enter the following data.
- Enter customer code in sold-to-party and ship-to-party
- Enter appropriate PO#
- Enter request delivery date
- Select the proper material number
- Enter order quantity
After updating all the mandatory data, click on save icon to save the configured data.
A message “Standard order 10000410 has been saved” is displayed.