What is SAP HR
In this article we are going to discuss what is SAP HR and it importance. SAP HR (Human Resource management) also known as “Human Capital Management” (HCM) and it is an important module in ERP SAP systems that supports all the process of human resource management in the enterprise.
SAP HR records the data from the hiring an employee to its final termination in organization. It store the employee data such as designation, role, salary details, working shifts, address and so on.
SAP HR is divided in to various sub modules such as
- Organizational management
- Personnel Administration
- Time Management
- Personnel Development
Let discuss briefly about SAP hr sub modules.
1. Organization management: – Organization management is one of the important sub module of SAP HR and enables the organization to represent the organizational plan, analysis current plan, create additional plans and create better workflow management.
2. Personnel Administration: – Personnel Administration is one of the important sub module of SAP systems and records essential employee information. It performs various administration tasks such as hiring the employees, personnel data, travel expenses, payroll accounting and so on.
3. Time Management (TM) : – Time management is one of the important sub module of HR and records the employee data related to attendance, absence, time evaluation,shifts and so on.
4. Payroll: – SAP payroll process the payment that work done by a employees. It includes wages, benefits, medical benefits, taxes and so on. Payroll is integrated with other modules such personal administration, time management, financial accounting and so on.
5. Personnel Development: – Personnel development is one of the important sub module of HR where the organization maximize the employees performance. The main objectives of personal development is to qualify the employees so that they meet the requirements, increase the employees motivation and productivity and reduce the employee turnover.
Read more for what is SAP HR and HCM training tutorials that explains step by step.