Create Inquiry in SAP
The following training tutorials guides how to create inquiry in SAP SD step by step.
Access the transaction by using one of the following navigation method.
SAP menu path: Logistics > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Inquiry > VA11 – Create
VA11 – Create-Inquiry
VA12 – Change-Inquiry
VA13 – Display-Inquiry
On the create screen “Create Inquiry: initial screen” update the following fields
- Specify the sales document type Inquiry type : IN
- Update Sales organization, Distribution channel, Division, Sales office and Sales group
- After updating all the fields, click on Sales overview (F5)
On the screen- “Create-Inquiry: Overview“, update the following fields.
- Specify Sold- To- Party / Ship- To- Party
- Update material code, quantity etc.
Click on save icon to save the document. note down the inquiry document number and exit.
Successfully inquiry in created in SAP.